Wednesday 18 July 2012

Goodnight Ohio










It feels like it's been an age since I last blogged! Yet time has flown by! I have been up to quite a lot, I went down to the D&ad at the end of last month (which I still need to blog about), I've been working at my bar job (which is starting to be the only place I get to communicate with the outside world now I've finished uni!) and then I've been cracking on with some illustration.

This piece here is a flyer/poster I've recently done for a gig at Fruit in Hull, the band liked the flyer so much they wanted to use the design for their band t-shirts! So I'm looking forwards to seeing the t-shirts printed up! The band is called Goodnight Ohio and you can find them on facebook - http://www.facebook.com/wearegoodnightohio


No comments:

Post a Comment